The North River Family Health Center Patient Portal gives you more access to patient services. This 24-hour online tool features several functions that would normally require over-the-phone assistance. Now, you have the option of avoiding long phone calls and hold messages. The Patient Portal lets you interact with North River Family Health Center when it’s convenient for you.
By signing up for the Patient Portal, you can manage certain patient services online:
- Request appointments
- Request medication refills
- View your medical history and lab results
- Update your contact information
- Securely send and receive messages from your provider
- Access a knowledge base of general health information
The Patient Portal is powered by IQHealth and safeguarded by Cerner. This service helps keep your personal identity and medical information protected behind a layer of online security.
How to Sign Up
- Mention the Patient Portal as you check-in for your appointment.
- Provide the email address you wish to use for your account
- Within three business days after your appointment, you will receive an email from IQHealth containing an invitation.
- Accept the invitation to join the Patient Portal.
- Follow the remaining instructions that appear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find my Username and Password?
If you’ve lost your username or password, call Cerner Customer Service at 877-621-8014 for assistance.
I can’t log in with my Username, Password or Security Questions. How do I fix that?
Your login credentials (username, password and security questions) are case sensitive. Make sure the Caps Lock is off and try again. If you still run into problems, please call Cerner Customer Service at 877-621-8014.
Can I unlock my account?
A series of 3 unsuccessful password attempts will lock your account. After 30 minutes, your account will unlock automatically.
How do I update my email address within Patient Portal?
Log into your account and update your personal information. If you cannot find the area to update your email address, call Cerner Customer Service at 877-621-8014. They can walk you through editing your contact information.
I received a message that says, “Invalid Security Code or Email Address.” How can I fix this?
Call Cerner Customer Service at 877-621-8014 for assistance.
For all other questions, please call Cerner Customer Service at 877-621-8014.